High up during holidays in Lech
5-star luxury is not only available at the Hotel Post in Lech as part of its broad range of services! In addition to the amenities of the hotel, a holiday at the Moosbrugger Family offers access to one of the most popular holiday destinations in the Alps. The entire region impresses with its stunning mountain scenery, crystal-clear waters, lush green meadows and romantic alpine pastures. A total of 350 kilometres of signposted hiking trails is waiting to be explored. In today's blog post, we share some of the most beautiful ones with you and explain why the forest in Lech is also perfect for swimming.
High up & deep down - the highlights of a summer holiday in Lech
A wide range of different activities awaits you in Lech in summer. Golfing, hiking, biking, swimming and enjoying life together are at the top of the list for many nature lovers. A brief overview:
• Austria's highest golf course on 19 hectares in the immediate vicinity (9-hole course).
• 5 summer cable cars for easy mountain climbing (Rüfikopf Seilbahn, Bergbahn Oberlech, Petersbodenbahn, Seekopfbahn & Steffialp Express)
• 350 kilometres of hiking trails in the mountains and valleys
• Numerous summit tours with the best panoramic views
• Spacious forest swimming pool - water fun in the midst of ancient trees and magnificent nature
• Trail running in the Lech mountains
• Mountain yoga
• and much more
One of the most beautiful hikes is the Lechweg, which stretches over a total of 125 kilometres through the different landscapes. "From the source to the fall" is the credo of the multi-variant routes. No matter whether you have set yourself the entire long-distance hike as your goal or individual sections - you will be thrilled by the different natural environments!
Lech life energy - 5 special power spots
What is a power spot? For us, they are spots which we particularly enjoy. But there are also ways to measure the energy of a place. So-called Bovis units are used to indicate how "highly vibrating" a place is. The following 5 special power spots are recognised in Lech:
• The Formarinsee lake and the Lech trail - deep turquoise water meets the shimmering red rock of the Rote Wand
• The Zug Waterfall - pure water magic
• Gypsum Holes Nature Reserve - deep craters and an amazing variety of orchids
• The Lechuferweg trail - through the picturesque scenery, along the River Lech
• The Butzensee lake - deep blue mountain lake at 2,124 metres
However, one of our personal power spots is also the Ebrapark. The beautiful grounds invite you to rest and relax as well as to celebrate and party together. Savouring life - in the face of the mountains. Fabulous!
A summer at the Post - from the Ebrapark to the most beautiful room
The 6,000 m2 Ebrapark Alpine Panorama Garden is a true summer paradise with blossoming shrubs, colourful flowers and a magnificent backdrop. The outdoor pool invites you to share a swim, and the various loungers and seating options are a particularly fine way to indulge in balmy summer evenings.
The crowning glory is provided by the different rooms and suites, which are tastefully and generously designed. Here you find an overview of the different categories.
Please feel free to send us your enquiry and look forward to your personal holiday offer from the Hotel Post.
Let the Vorarlberg mountain summer come!