Holidays in the mountains
Guests of the 5-star hotel "Gasthof Post" in Lech enjoy a very special offer in addition to the exclusive services during their summer holidays - guided hikes are organised three times a week, leading to the most beautiful spots in the region. The varied hiking scenery allows guests to choose from a variety of options - adapted to their wishes and preferences. Whether you want to enjoy leisurely hikes to hidden alpine pastures or take on the challenge of a demanding mountain tour - we will be happy to inform you about the different possibilities on site.
Guided tours with our in-house hiking guide
Three times a week you have the opportunity to take part in a guided tour at the 5-star hotel "Gasthof Post" in Lech. The detailed itinerary as well as the common goals are adapted to the group. After an "introductory hike" on Monday, the programme is designed individually. Our hiking offer at a glance:
- Hikes are organised 3 times a week - always on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Individual tours according to the group's preferences and wishes
- Mondays: beginners' tour and introductory round to plan the programme
- Wednesdays: Hike to the hotel's own hunting lodge including a shared Kasnocken meal with host Florian Moosbrugger
- Fridays: Hike in the beautiful mountain world around the 5* Hotel "Gasthof Post" in Lech, depending on fitness and weather conditions
- Possible tours: from the Warth chairlift around Bürstegg and to the Bodenalpe, hiking in the Steinernes Meer, hiking to Körbersee lake and many more
10 good reasons for a hiking holiday at the 5-star hotel "Gasthof Post" in Lech
- Exploring one of the most popular hiking regions in the Alps - hundreds of kilometres of exciting trails, numerous lakes and the forest swimming pool, five summer mountain cable cars for easy ascents, numerous huts for refreshments and much more.
- Expert know-how right in the house - the Moosbrugger Family knows the region inside out and loves to be out and about in the mountains. They will be happy to advise you on exciting tours and tell you interesting facts about the special fauna and flora of the region.
- Varied programme with an in-house hiking guide who will accompany you to the Moosbrugger Family's hunting lodge, among other places, including a shared Kasnocken meal.
- Hiking rucksack for hire directly at the hotel
- Pure relaxation after active hours on the mountain in the 5-star wellness area with a 6,000 m2 alpine panorama garden, indoor and outdoor pool, saunas, a fitness room, beauty and massage treatments and much more
- Maximum well-being in different rooms & suites for the whole family
- Dogs are welcome!
- Regional products and the highest culinary arts within the framework of the popular gourmet cuisine
- Own delicatessen & perfumery
- Concierge service for all your holiday needs
Experience Hiking & Mountain Delights in Lech at the Arlberg
We are very pleased to present you some of our package deals. Depending on the theme, you will enjoy the most popular services already included.
We look forward to seeing you - and to countless shared mountain moments!